Eat, Drink & Explore Cambridge
Expect the unexpected!
A fun 4-hour Food Tour, explore Cambridge on our Hidden Cambridge Food Tour away from the crowds, discover delicious food and be blown away by what Cambridge has to offer. Due to the pandemic, we had to make some changes to the tour and have added new exciting places.
Make sure you bring a good appetite!
Sat, other days on request
- COVID-19. To keep everybody safe, we only run private tours for the foreseeable future with a maximum of 6.
- Please contact us if you are looking to book for a smaller or larger party.
- Itinerary & tastings subject to change due to seasonal availability, individual closings or local holidays.
- 100% Secure Booking. Your privacy & security is important to us.
- Mars bar cornflake cake
- Tasting at a Deli
- Chinese dumplings
- Indian style street food sit down lunch
- Tiramisu and Prosecco
- Alcohol stops – 2
- Not suitable for GF or Dairy-Free diets
Meet Your Local Guide
Verified reviews - TripAdvisor
We had a fantastic food tour experience yesterday. Gerla’s knowledge, passion and sheer enjoyment of food and promoting local small businesses shines through during this tour. We absolutely loved all of the varieties of locations and food types that we tasted. I would thoroughly recommend this to people. We had a fantastic family day out!
Thank you Gerla
Great tour with Gerla. We went to several great places I would have otherwise walked past. She’s passionate and knowledgeable and made the whole day fun. Can’t wait to book on again to try some other great places.
Why should you join the Hidden Cambridge Food Tour?
Have you been on one of our Food Walking Tours before, keen to explore Cambridge away from the crowds, or do you want to find out what is new in the local food scene or find ‘hidden foodie’ places? Then this is the perfect tour for you!
What they say
Five stops around Cambridge with lots to eat and drink at each! The variety of new things to try has inspired me to find more good food places around the city. Camilla was a brilliant tour guide, with excellent local knowledge and plenty of good foodie stories from around town. Overall, great value and is highly recommended.