Eat, Drink & Explore Cambridge
Gin O'Clock Tour
For the lover of Gin!
The perfect tour for Gin fans! Join us on a 3.5-hour, scenic, relaxed walking tour through Cambridge to taste a fine local Gin, visit the origins of the Gin you’ve just sampled, enjoy street food on the market, overnight slow-cooked meat and Tapas and Spanish Gin. The last stop is a bespoke Gin tasting of 3 gins paired with a delicious designer cake created by a Master Patissier.
Saturday or on request
- COVID-19. To keep everybody safe, we only run private tours for the foreseeable future with a maximum of 6.
- Please contact us if you are looking to book for a smaller or larger party.
- Itinerary & tastings subject to change due to seasonal availability, individual closings or local holidays.
- 100% Secure Booking. Your privacy & security is important to us.
- 2 Gin&Tonic
- Tutored tasting of 3 Gins
- Street food – falafel
- Overnight slow-cooked meat
- Spanish Tapas
- Designer cake with the Gin tasting
Meet Your Local Guide
Verified reviews - TripAdvisor
We had a fantastic food tour experience yesterday. Gerla’s knowledge, passion and sheer enjoyment of food and promoting local small businesses shines through during this tour. We absolutely loved all of the varieties of locations and food types that we tasted. I would thoroughly recommend this to people. We had a fantastic family day out!
Thank you Gerla
Great tour with Gerla. We went to several great places I would have otherwise walked past. She’s passionate and knowledgeable and made the whole day fun. Can’t wait to book on again to try some other great places.
Why should you join the Gin O’clock Tour?
The perfect tour for the lovers of Gin. Sample local, international and British Gins, enjoy street food on the market and pair gins with a delicious dessert. This tour only covers 1 mile so perfect if you don’t want to do one of our longer tours.
What they say
attended the Gin walking tour with two friends and it was great fun. We went to food stalls (good to absorb some of the gin!) And also tried a variety of gins at 3 venues. I learnt so much as well as having a great time and trying some new Gin!! I highly recommend and you get to see some new areas of Cambridge.