Best local foodie gift
Surprise someone with an award-winning food tour gift
Looking to surprise a foodie friend or loved one? Their kitchen is probably completely kitted out already, and a hamper is unlikely to thrill them. Fear not, though, we have the perfect gift – joining one of our award-winning Cambridge Food Tours!
Cambridge is a food lovers dream! Joining one of our food walking tours is the only gift that lets you take a bite out of Cambridge as you eat your way through the city guided by local food blogger Gerla de Boer.
She works closely with Cambridge’s food suppliers, restaurants, bars, cafes, and market vendors. On these food tours, you will be taken to areas many visitors never get to see, and you’ll sample some of the best food and drink in Cambridge.
Food tour vouchers
The Cambridge Food Tour vouchers have been a popular gift over the years. We have changed the way to gift a tour slightly. Instead of buying a voucher, you can now book a tour for a specific date which the receiver of the gifted tour can change.
The way it works:
- Select a date and proceed to the payment page
- Please add the name of the person you are gifting a food tour.
- Once payment has been completed, you will receive a confirmation of purchase.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive a document by email explaining how to change the tour date. We recommend passing this on to avoid confusion.
Offering mixed tours again
We’re pleased that we can run mixed tours again. Although life has gone back to normal since the beginning of 2022, we keep following the government’s guidelines, so if needed, we will have to go back to private tours only to keep everybody safe.
How does it work?
Keen to surprise someone with one of our award-winning food tours?
- Buy a ticket for your preferred food tour.
- Don’t worry about the tour date. We are happy to change the date.
- Not sure about the type of tour? We are happy to change it to one of the other listed tours.
Any questions? Give us a call or email us.
our tip – explore Cambridge through the eyes of a foodie
join the award-winning Cambridge Food Tour