Eat, Drink & Explore Cambridge
Cambridge’s best local and fine wines
Who would have thought that the English wine scene would be booming 20 years ago? Did you know that we have an urban winery in Cambridge, excellent vineyards just a stone’s throw away and a fantastic wine shop specialising in English wine? So we thought it would be an excellent idea to create a tour focusing on the best of Cambridge’s local and fine wines.
This tour will include unique tastings exclusively created for the Cambridge Food Tour. We are pleased to share that one of the top English sommeliers of the UK, an urban winery and an English wine shops are included on this tour. Food will be served along the way. In total you will be sampling 11 wines, a mix of English and international wines.
Launch of the Cambridge Wine Tour is on Saturday 23 of March 2024. This Tour will only be run as a private tour, but on our launch date it will be open for individual bookings with a maximum of 8 tickets. ( £ 125 p.p.)
Saturday & on request
- Private tour only. This tour is a private tour only with a minimum of 6 guests. Different days and timings on request.
- Special edition tour. We will be running a special introduction tour in spring for which you can buy indiviual tickets. We do need a minimum of 6 to run this tour.
- Please contact us if you are looking to book for a smaller or larger party. For smaller parties the fixed price is £ 750.
- Looking for a private wine tour but slightly different or a different budget? Get in touch.
- Itinerary & tastings subject to change due to seasonal availability, individual closings or local holidays.
- 100% Secure Booking. Your privacy & security is important to us.
Cambridge Wine Tour Itinerary
- Wine tasting (3) paired with cheeses at the quirky award-wining wine shop of one of the top sommeliers of England.
- Visit and tasting of 2 wines at Cambridge’s Urban Winery
- A fine glass of Tokay and an Italian antipasta platter.
- English wine tasting (5) at an English wine shop
- En route we will stop at 2 bakeries for a sweet and savoury treat.
Meet Your Local Guide
Verified reviews - TripAdvisor
We had a fantastic food tour experience yesterday. Gerla’s knowledge, passion and sheer enjoyment of food and promoting local small businesses shines through during this tour. We absolutely loved all of the varieties of locations and food types that we tasted. I would thoroughly recommend this to people. We had a fantastic family day out!
Thank you Gerla
Great tour with Gerla. We went to several great places I would have otherwise walked past. She’s passionate and knowledgeable and made the whole day fun. Can’t wait to book on again to try some other great places.
Why should you join the Cambridge Wine Tour?
Don’t take our word for it. The Cambridge Wine Tour will not only be fun, tasty but will introduce you to the world of fine and local wines in Cambridge paired with mouthwatering food and introducing you to a part of Cambridge you might not have stumbled across.