Eat, Drink & Explore Cambridge
Cambridge’s best local and fine wines
Who would have thought that the English wine scene would be booming 20 years ago? Did you know that we have an urban winery in Cambridge, excellent vineyards just a stone’s throw away and a fantastic wine shop specialising in English wine? So we thought it would be an excellent idea to create a tour focusing on the best of Cambridge’s local and fine wines.
We’re busy creating this new tour, which will be launching in Spring 2022. So watch this space!
Saturday & on request
- COVID-19. To keep everybody safe, we only run private tours for the foreseeable future with a maximum of 6.
- Please contact us if you are looking to book for a smaller or larger party.
- Itinerary & tastings subject to change due to seasonal availability, individual closings or local holidays.
- 100% Secure Booking. Your privacy & security is important to us.
Cambridge Wine Tour Itinerary
- Two stops focusing on fine wines from the Med paired with food from this region
- Visit and tasting at Cambridge’s Urban Winery
- English wine tasting
Meet Your Local Guide
Verified reviews - TripAdvisor
We had a fantastic food tour experience yesterday. Gerla’s knowledge, passion and sheer enjoyment of food and promoting local small businesses shines through during this tour. We absolutely loved all of the varieties of locations and food types that we tasted. I would thoroughly recommend this to people. We had a fantastic family day out!
Thank you Gerla
Great tour with Gerla. We went to several great places I would have otherwise walked past. She’s passionate and knowledgeable and made the whole day fun. Can’t wait to book on again to try some other great places.
Why should you join the Cambridge Wine Tour?
Don’t take our word for it. The Cambridge Wine Tour will not only be fun, tasty but will introduce you to the world of fine and local wines in Cambridge paired with mouthwatering food and introducing you to a part of Cambridge you might not have stumbled across.