- This event has passed.
Midweek Supper Clubs at Meadows
February 15 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£15 – £18
Our autumn supper club series. Casual neighbourhood dining in our shop at 1 Dutch’s Corner.
The aim of this series is to create an easygoing midweek event that allows us to cook for you throughout the autumn season. Join us for a menu of autumnal dishes that will showcase the fantastic ingredients that we source for Meadows, as well as the passion for cooking among our skilled team.
We will serve a main course with side dishes and dessert.
Freshly baked focaccia and house pickles for the table
Butternut squash parmigiana
Kale salad and a lemony dressing
£15 pp for dinner
£18 pp for dinner plus corkage
A note on DRINKS, PLEASE READ:
Please note that we will not be licensed for this series, so if you would like to enjoy a beer or glass of wine, please BYOB and book a ticket that includes corkage.
- If you have time to pop into our licensed Newnham shop, please choose a bottle there
- We do sell some of our wines online, so if you would like to support us, please order a bottle from our website.
- If you have a nice bottle of wine at home that you are eager to try, this is a great opportunity to do so
- If you are shopping elsewhere, we would love you to support our local independent wine shops when you are buying, so check out Amphora, Bacchanalia, Cambridge Wine Merchants, Grape Britannia or Thirsty if you are wine shopping in Cambridge North, Chesterton Road.
- Corkage is £3 if booked in advance or £5 on the night, so please book in advance if you know you would like to BYOB (corkage covers the staffing to serve and wash up!)
- Soft drinks will be available to purchase in-situ